The third edition of the Fontainebleau Christmas Fair will take place next week end (9th and 10th of December) at Fontainebleau’s city hall.
As every year you will find different people and their treats of plants, clothes and crafts. Reelbooks will be here with its English specialities (mince meat, crackers, christmas puddings and cards) and Sue’s selection of books of course.
The authors you will be able to meet this year are as follow :
- John Baxter with Montparnasse,
- Eliane Foulquie with Rosa Bonheur,
- Sonia Weyers with Happiness Now!,
- Patricia Sanchez with Une Amitié extraordinaire en pays iroquois,
- The crossroads Writer’s Club Anthology with Blue Fountain,
- and Stéphanie Lepers & Bettina Schopphoff with Les Superflus de l’histoire.
We ourselves will be there with a selection of our vintage and design pieces.
See you soon,
Lorenzo & Charlotte
Pssst : if you are planning to be here and have special wishes as to what you would like to find on our stand, do not hesitate to contact us !